Friday 24 August 2012

Exercise

I like cake too much not to exercise.
To lose the weight last year I walked a lot. A whole lot, with Small in the pushchair. The bigger he gets though the less we use the pushchair and the time is coming soon where hours of walking with him simply aren't going to happen.
I could exercise at home, with the Wii but while the workouts are fun and the feedback is good, the burn is fairly low. I can't get to the gym because a) I can't afford membership and b) I couldn't find the time to go anyway. It's beginning to become horribly apparent I'm going to have to start running.
On the plus side, it's cheap. I can get started with the Couch to 5K programme for nothing. Another plus is a rather cool Zombie running app I found the other week.
But it's running. Running. 
Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment